Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Guys who wear t-shirts with tuxedos printed on them.
- People who finish their sentences by clucking their tongue. Every time.
- I don’t mind the odd lawn gnome or statue of Mary, but when it gets to be a village…
- People whose entire philosophical base can be summarized through the 18 bumperstickers littering their Chevy Astro.
- Coworkers who feel every situation warrants a line from Homer Simpson.
- People who take “pitchers” with their “point ‘n’ snaps”.
- Anyone who whips out their gold card at the dollar store
- Men who claim to have confronted and fought off Bigfoot.
- Drivers who take pains to pass you when you were already speeding, get directly in front of you and promptly slow down.
- John Ashcroft