- People who can’t be bothered to flush the urinal or toilet. I have no interest in seeing what you left behind. Stop bragging.
- Coworkers who apologize for talking with their mouths full, but then continue to do it. Makes me want to sneeze and rub my nose on their sleeve.
- Weathermen. Useless lifeforms.
- Coworkers who constantly talk about how much better their last job was. Then why did you leave, you glue-sniffing jackass?
- Mothers who brag that their baby boy is 1/4″ larger than he should be for his age. Listen, I’m 6’3″. Your kid is a dust mite in my world. A hand-sized rodent that I can dropkick. He’s not big and you can’t measure. Go away.
- Furries who insist that they are “not into bestiality”. Listen, if you like dressing like a purple bandicoot when you’re busting a nut, you are 180° from normal. I wish you a lifetime of fleas and the mange. OK, Crackie?
- Men who see a drop dead gorgeous woman and then say, “Oh, she’s not pretty. I only find you attractive.” [cough] liar [cough]
- People who describe their bowel movements to me while I’m eating.
- Incompetent people who try to flatter me into doing their work for them. Tell you what. Sure. I’ll do it. Then you sign over your paycheck and compliment me on that as well. K? Thanks, sunshine.
- Who is getting your goat today?
Okay…whoever kidnapped Dave, please bring him back safely.
(Anyone here willing to contribute to the ransom collection I’ve started?)
Sorry Dave, don’t have a goat, just a sick chicken (really). Were did that expression come from?
@JFLY: Sorry, we do not negotiate with kidnappers so Dave is lost to us.
Anyway, people who get my goat:
– Men who say: “I’m really into my feminine side”.
6. Grown people wearing their baseball caps backwards
Sorry, I was coding until 2am. Got a little cranky. 😈
How bout the geek who interupts your A and B convo b/c he can always outdo your story b/c he’s got this vast life experience and feels the need to share it w/ anyone who will listen. 🙄
Really? who’d have thunk it?
1. George Bush’s grammar teacher
2. George Bush’s logic teacher
3. George Bush’s speech teacher
4. George Bush’s smirk teacher
5.Tom Delay’s ethics teacher
6. Dan Quayle’s spelling teechur
7. James Watt’s environmental science teacher
8. Dick Cheney’s etiquette teacher
9. Mitt Romney’s hair
10. Oh, sorry, Mitch already got all of these…….
“How bout the geek who interupts your A and B convo b/c he can always outdo your story b/c heâ€™s got this vast life experience and feels the need to share it w/ anyone who will listen” This is also the same person who has done every single thing there is to do in a lifetime, and knows everything about every subject in the world…that’s why he sticks his nose in conversations that do not concern him…..I know a few of these people. Tha bad thing is, when you call them on it, they are too stupid to know they were caught in a lie, and keep on talking!
Men. :wang: :limp:
Men who say “Makes me want to sneezing and rubbing my nose on their sleeve.” Should say ‘sneeze and rub’.
Actually, this was really good. Made me laugh.
Oh I hate everyone equally. No discrimination here. :kiss:
Parents who scream obscenities at their toddler to get it to go to sleep…. (neighbors upstairs. I didn’t get much sleep last night.) Oh yeah, and republicans.
[Comment ID #20229 Will Be Quoted Here]
Sorry, Karen. It was 2am when I wrote this. Thanks for catching that. I’m sure there are more typos. 😳
Those special people to whom the world has bestowed upon profound martyrdom, you know the ones, everything that has happened to you has happened to them only twice as bad and for twice as long, and they handled it all twice as well as you are………..sigh. They wear me out.
…and those liars that try to draw you in and use you as a back up when speaking to others, you know, they turn to you and say things like “right” or “remember that” or whatever and then stare at you with big eyes trying to compel you to lie right along with them. Losers!
And people who dot their “i’s” with little hearts or bubbles!
– People that have no clue about “personal space”.
– People that interrupt even when they have nothing to say.
– People that nod their head in agreement even though you haven’t finished your statement yet.
– People that mouth what your saying.
Come to think of it, I could have bypassed all of those and just written “Co-Workers”.
People who use the cell phone in the bathroom. Have a little respect for the person you’re talking to.
And wash your damn hands when you are finished!
damn leave the goats out of it
giddy up goat
[Comment ID #20235 Will Be Quoted Here]
..yeah, you are not creative, people, just stupid! Also, anyone deliberatley signs their name in an overly-embellished signature, with a flourish or totally illegible, as if they are the most important perosn in the world and we all should know immediatly who signed that document based on the loopy scrawl. Hate ’em…I find it amazingly egotistical and self-centered….
People who ask if you saw such & such TV show last night,and when you tell them your religion doesn’t allow you to watch any thing but porn, they proceed to tell you all about “Quilting for paraplegics” or what ever assanine crap they watch.
3. Weathermen- Thank you Dave! I hate weathermen. Where else can you get a job to be wrong 75% of the time, for which you get a raise AND a clothing allowance? If I want to know the weather, I’ll look out the window.
Oh yeah, and Republicans. Republicans smell like the hind leg of a gypsy dog. They stink! No really they literally stink-from telling lies.
Mitch, I couldn’t agree with you more.
Let me just add one to the list – and I am sure everyone has experienced this: Your woman is pouting, so you ask her what is wrong. She sighs dramatically, gives you a look that could burn through your skull, and says, “Nothing.” I really really hate that.
People who are too busy talkiing on there cell phones to order there food so they hold the line up and then complaine if the orders not right because they ordered it wrong . 👿
Technically challenged people especially…
– people who say they will call me later on my celly-phone.
– people who still carry around CD’s to listen to in their discman.
– people who use AOL.
Now give me my goat!
Robotic work courtesy gets my goat today.
“Try and stay warm out there!”
What the hell are you talking about? This is North Carolina. I guess I’ll try.
11. Men who try to pass themselves off as women – nice try Hillary!
12. Liberals who think they are humorous, or educated for that matter
13. Ted Kennedy
14. Charles Schumer’s hair-stylist
People who know everything , even if youv’e got a encyclopedia saying that the sky is blue. They always argue that it is purple and your stupid because that is just what the government wants the masses to think.
O.K. I have now officially confused myself :wtf:
People who insist on repeating every Chuck Norris fact they know…. knew I shouldn’t have given my roomates the link to Davezilla….
Groups of people that walk 4 or 5 across on the sidewalk.
People who stop in the middle of a sidewalk to look at a store window.
Idiots annoy the crap out of me.
(I am also slightly cranky from lack of sleep) 👿
One type of person I hate is the type who, while you are intensely involved in solving some important time-sensitive problem, interrupts you by mumbling some unintelligible question/comment, and when you turn around and ask them what they said, they tell you, “I just told you…”
That makes me lose my cool.
People who force me into doing environmentally-unfriendly things. For instance, the president of my company likes to talk on his cell in the crapper. He forces me to flush a half-dozen times.
Think of the water I’m wasting. That bastard.
[Comment ID #20229 Will Be Quoted Here]
Sorry to quote the whole thing, but, geez… I WORK with this guy! there is NOTHING that he hasn’t done, and no place in the WORLD that he hasn’t lived, and no philosophy that he doesn’t know all about (and dismisses). In short, he is a very, very annoying sort.
Okay, I clicked “quote this” and got the wrong quote! Dave, your new site makes me look stooopid.
No one will ever get your goat again if you don’t tell where you keep him!! 😆
The garage band in my apartment complex that practiced 3 nights last week. I’m all for supporting the arts, but what idiot thinks an apartment is a great place to set up a drum kit and amps? My only hope is that they will get good enough to go on tour and get out of here. 😡
I second all the motions.
Kids who cough without covering their mouths.
Parents who pick their kids’ booger noses with their fingernails.
The cashier who keeps scratching her head and sticking her finger in her ear while ringing up my produce. Yes, girls, this is why mommy washes the food when we get home.
Guests who throw their child’s diaper in your bathroom trash.
Outtask partners. Read the guy they are paying $8 an hour to who is from India to do a job he is not qualified to do, and does wrong so you have to fix what they did in the first place.
Curry: God damn that stuff stinks, the microwave stinks the lunch room skinks, the whole freaking office smells like that crap, for god sakes buy some real spices.
The same little piece of crap from above who is splashing around in the toilet bowl.
Billary-Clinton-Gore who for some unknown reason the people of NY elected to be there freaking senator. Like she can find the place on a map. :limp:
Teenagers who only talk nice to you when you are giving them money or taking them somewhere, but who snarl at you like you are a fucking moron when you ask them to do there damn chores. For God’s sake, she has to sweep one area of the house each day and keep her bathroom clean (since she’s the one who gets it all filthy.) I do more than that every day and I work full time.
I want to tell the little bitch to “Eat me!” every time she asks me to drive her somewhere. Personally, I’d be glad to do almost anything she asks for if she would simply act with honest, responsibility, and some fidelity to her commitments. BUT NO!
Teenagers. Can’t live with them, can’t shoot them, can’t shove your foot up their ass. But I’d like to.
thank you for listening to my insane rant. I need a hot cocoa now and my blankie. I love her, but I sometimes wish I had skipped the breeding thing. ❓
👿 The teenage idiots who stand in the middle of the street right! You come around a corner only to have to slam on your brakes because these idiots are standing there in the middle of the street. They all turn and just stare at you like you should be driving your car on the sidewalk since they’d rather be in the road!
Oops don’t ask why I put the word right in that first sentence!
Here is my list:
6. Grown people wearing their baseball caps backwards
Well said, Steppenwolf………
(spoken with a pakistani accent)
“Why are people always so unkind”
(end spoken with a pakistani accent)
Great Job Steppenwolf.
Mitch, you sound like a soul mate for me!
Are you a fan of tied up goats?!
Just kidding……….you rock my boat!
Really………I hate most people………..mostly co-workers because they are the dumbest people………but I can relate to all the crap on Davevilla………. 🙄
I mean Davezilla………..I’m a co-worker……….DAMN!!
[Comment ID #20216 Will Be Quoted Here]
There is no consensus where this expression originated Anna. I like to think Jack London coined it but think this one is more interesting:
Race horses are very high-strung animals. Goats are often used as companion animals, to keep a horse calm.
Someone wanting to fix a race would slip into the barn the night before the race, steal the goat, then an uspet, distracted horse would run a bad race.
Hence, if you are upset and not at your best, it is said that â€œsomeone has gotten your goat.â€
I tire of people that use the word “terror” and yet never refer to H. P. Lovecraft.
[Comment ID #20332 Will Be Quoted Here]
I spawned one of the same.. I think everyone should be forced to spend a week, preferably ‘hell week’ with a hormonally imbalanced female teen, before ever being allowed to, or consider having children. They should atleast come with a as needed refill of xanax in large doses as well as a ‘how-to’ book, on hiding the knives in the house, how to deal with Sybil’s prodogy, and other things. Clean? you mean you actually attempt communicating that word??? 😀
11. People who can’t be bothered to spell out the word “because” and instead use b/c.
12. People who insist on quoting from Napoleon Dynamite.
13. People who stand in the fast food line, blocking the way, while they struggle to make a decision about what to order.
14. The guy who kept his knee planted firmly in the back of my seat on my flight.
Why do people hate republicans? What is so wrong with them? If it weren’t for republicans, there’d still be slavery, the CSA would be a superpower built on the backs of slaves, and if that weren’t enough, we’d all be speaking Russian . . . AND there’d be no such thing as the internet, cell phones, cable TV, stock portfolios, SUVs, and the United States of America. Besides, democrats are still trying to figure out how to define “is.” Democrats are the REAL terrorists – haven’t had an original idea in thirty years. Name one, ONE prominent minority democrat. The ONLY minority (possible) candidates for President in 2008 are all Republicans: Condy Rice, Colin Powell, and Allen Keyes. Hilary Clinton would suck a monkey in public if she thought it could deliver her the state of Ohio. And the war? At least the terrorists (not insurgents, not freedom fighters) are attacking our trained, VOLUNTEER soldiers in Iraq rather than our kids at the mall. Don’t forget – Kerry “promised” to pull our troops out of Iraq, but then also “promised” to fight injustice in Rwanda, Iran, North Korea and China. Any wonder why he didn’t get elected? My suggestions: 1. Learn history. 2. Realize that half of what you see and hear on the “real” news (Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, the New York Times) is total and complete bullshit for the sole purpose of raising revenue. NONE of these stations is in the least interested in the “public interest” or the “public good.” They are all good republicans who just want to earn money. Money makes the world go round. Republicans want you to earn it, Democrats want to give yours to someone else.
Hey BJORN: I know it sucks to have to flush often, but at least many of todays toilets are less than half the water they used to use per flush! 😐
LOL at Steppenwolf – plagiarist….brilliant (hand me a guinness…)
Matt – the fact that you can openly disagree with the majority here, that you can express your viewpoints, is because Democrats are here defending your rights. If you wish to give up this gift, vote for Scalito.
|nsan|ty, you made my day. I read your comment (and mine) to my husband so that we both could have a good laugh. And we did.
Side note: my youngest says that I should just put my fingers in my ears and sing “La la la la la la la la–I can’t hear you!–la la la la la la!” She figures that will at least make my eldest daughter (the hormonal scary one) stop asking me for things. While it’s unlikely to work, it sounds like fun to me! 😀
tinamarie, you’re a trip! 😆
Matt: you’re an idiot! 🙄
1. Companies who sent their “customer service dept. to India. Good God in Heaven, why? To piss off your already disgruntled customers by the language barrier alone? Not to mention the total lack of understanding of “customer service”.
4. Drivers who insist on doing the speed limit or below in the fast lane. Move the hell out of the way.
5. Drivers who slam on the brakes when they see a car pulled over by the police. The cop is already busy intimidating the driver pulled over. You think he’s able to multi-task to get you at the same time? Hardly.
7. republicans, oh, that qualifies as a liar though doesn’t it? Sorry.
8. Smokers who are blowing that last deep breath of smoke out and then immediately come talk to you up close and personal still steaming at the nose. :puke:
I am so with Tinamarie on that teenage thing. Can’t sell em either. 👿
Unfortunately I also have to agree with Tina, I have one of “those” at home, sometimes I want to put a gun to my head and end it.
As for not agreeing with the majority on this board, “viva la difference” everybody has a right to their say however f#*^%$d up I may think it is.
2. People who “borrow” a dvd from you, and when you ask them to bring it back they tell you they have to get it back from one of the twelve different people the “may have Loaned it to”
3. The lady at work who insists on telling everyone within earshot, of her miserable life and troubles ( all of which she has brought on with her own actions and in-actions ) KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!!!!!! You may be wasting vital oxygen that someone with an IQ over 10 may need!
4. People who are glued to their cell-phone, while working, driving, ordering food, holding a meeting, talking to others, talking to you, in the bathroom, in the movie theater, etc,etc,
5. Drug testing in the workplace for Marijuana use. Fah-Q! If I didn’t smoke pot at home, I’d go postal yer azz’s.
6. People who quit buying cigarettes before they quit smoking, and repetedly “bum a smoke” from you at every break, for several weeks before finally realizing they are too weak in the head to completely quit.
7. Religious people who believe their way is the only way.
8. Vegitarians who wear leather.
9. Cops ( & people) who make assumptions about you based on your appearance.
10. Fake people aka plastic people
and many more I don’t have the time to list.
Words of Wisdom:
“Don’t argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. “
WOMEN who PEE on the SEAT! 👿 👿 👿 👿
Yeah bitch, I’m talking to you. Thanks, a lot whore. Whereas before my ass might have borne a scant amount of my own urine after leaving the restroom, it now is drenched in yours! THANKS!
And why? Because are prissy coward who is scared if a f’ing toilet seat and can’t even bear to at least wipe up your own liquid mess you made before washing your hands at the sink for 20 minutes like Rainman! I’ll be thinking of you, Mrs Urine America as my :undies: stick to my ass giving me the creepy crawlies as I walk out to my car to go home to take a shower to WASH YOUR URINE OFF MY ASS! 👿 👿 👿
Well, thats what I wanted to say , what I actually said (as loud as I could in a crowded mall) “HEY LADY THANKS FOR PEEING ON THE SEAT!! REAL NICE!!”
That woman looked at me as if I was the devil and RAN! She’ll not do that again, I hope.
1. People who like to send random e-cards. Thanks for all the spam butt much.
2. People who think they know everything about computers and then proceed to tell that the computer is making a mistake. :wtf:
3. People who tap their monitors because it’s a little slow today. The computer is on the floor you idiot and tapping any part won’t do a god damn thing unless you use a sledge hammer and then YOU have to buy a new.
4. People who expect me to know anything about Microbeast’s products because I used to teach TCP/IP network architecture for UNIX. MSN sucks.
5. People who claim they love everyone. Can you walk on water? Can you turn water into wine? I am a little thirsty.
6. (Thailand) Rich bastards who walk by homeless lepers with no fingers, no feet and a distorted face and give them nothing.
7. People who talk incesently about hobbies that no one cares about. Some examples are: stamp collecting, collectible figures, photos of dead stars, collections of pop music (Brittney Spears should do porno)
8. People who piss all over a public toilet seats. Get some Depends Undergarments, idiot.
9. Politicians, crucify them and burn them to ashes. I hate them . :wtf:
oops. butt munch
Thank you Jen…couldn’t have said it better myself….. :java:
People who come to work and have their cell phone glued to their ear..
:dead: people who compalin about everything while they work,but really arent working they stand around and work at complalning, people who run up your ass while you drive the speed limit, people who are so fucking fat and in the aisle with a shopping cart and dont get the person behind them needs to go around them,people who act dumb and say i dont know in service line jobs no matter what they dont know and cant seem to help you or get to someone that does.
1. People who won’t accept responsibility for their own farts. We know it was you asshole, OWN IT…it was not the dog, a frog, or me.
2. My husband, who offers a back massage, but rubs for 2 minutes then grabs my tit. I never did get that damn massage!
3. People who let their dog shit in my yard every day. I am NOT picking that up, asshole.
4. People who only call me from the car, as if I am only interesting enough to relieve the boredom in transit. I do not have time to listen to you drive. Call somebody else, or, here’s a thought…listen to a self-improvement tape on the drive………
5. People who do not take a hint when you are trying to get off the phone and force you to either make up an excuse like…oh, gee, the dog caught on fire I gotta go,….or, to be incredibly rude and scream SHUT UP…SHUT THE HELL UP, I SAID I AM LATEbye.
6. Whoever the hell decides that all we need on tv these days are crime dramas, medical dramas, and lovesick dramas. Life is dramatic enough…gimme something I can laugh at ok?
7. People who write commercials and animate stupid objects in an effort to endear us to their product. I mean, is the talking hand the BEST pitch they had for hamburger helper? the talking oven mitt was the cream of the crop in the Arby’s account? where the hell is Andy and Tim from high school, those guys could come up with a better idea stoned in sociology class in Ohio than a room full of suits in an advertising firm in manhattan. Stop insulting my intelligence and do your job, dammit.
ok, that’s enough. 🙄
How about the guy u work with who is the laziest fuck in the world, yet insists that he has a better work ethic and is the hardest worker that your employer has ever seen. My Dog could do a better job than this guy, and it requires fingers, please get off your fat lazy ass and do the job your suppose to or go the fuck home and DONT COME BACK. And they think their cool, and theyre just NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👿 😈 :limp: :boob:
ok, one more list and then I swear I’ll shut up 😛
1. Skinny little 98# bitches who complain to my 125# ass about being fat ….if YOU are fat, what am I, you must think I’m a fucking lardass. Get some self esteem you little twig.
2. Fat women who are in denial…pry yourself out of the crop tops and low rise jeans and waddle to the plus size department….I swear you’ll look better and we’ll all feel better.
3. Lardasses who try to give me health advise. Um, thanks, now finish your twinkie.
4. My boss, who has absolutely no concept of how long it actually takes to complete the projects he “delegates” ….maybe if you would actually do some work you’d have a better gauge of completion time, loverboy.
5. That one bitch and that one asshole that works in every office that manages to ruin everyones day. Stop it.
6. the hypochondriac in my office. I solemnly swear to continue to research obscure diseases and fuck with you until you get some help.
ok, like I said, I’m done. Thanks for the opportunity to vent.
“- Men who say: â€œIâ€™m really into my feminine sideâ€. ”
I must agree Anna. These days any guy who owns a black turtleneck and a Jewel CD thinks he deserves a blowjob for being a “Sensitive”.
Also, guys who primp more than me. The fact that you get manicures and your back waxed doesn’t make you more alluring. Quite frankly, it’s creepy. Face it, you’re not “metro-sexual” your just one hot :wang: away from Brokeback mountain baby.
Oh yeah, and people who show up an hour and fifteen minutes early for an appointment and think it’s fine. What the hell! If I said 1pm why would you think I meant 11:30am?!?!?
Argh! Ok, I’m alright now. Well, that depends on your definition I suppose. 😈
apparently not “allright” enough to realize that it’s an hour and 30 minutes, not 15.
Oh well 😳
HAHA nor to spell alright. I guess I need more
“Skinny little 98# bitches who complain to my 125# ass about being fat â€¦.if YOU are fat, what am I, you must think Iâ€™m a fucking lardass. Get some self esteem you little twig”
I can totally relate, Ziggy! fishing-for-compliments- little-bitches. We all KNOW you don’t think you are fat, you just want to get someone to say “oh, you are so skinny” whatever, you totally piss me off! 👿
and people who sprinkle their conversations with totally affected french or lating phrases, tres chic! NOT, you pretentious putz! 😡
I mean LATIN, not LATING phrases. duh. 😕
[Comment ID #20332 Will Be Quoted Here]
Whole heartedly agree! Next time she’s in your face mouthing off at you, just look her in the eye and calmly say ” Ya know… you were one load that I should have swallowed. ” It will totally floor her. 😛
women who swallow then spit it back in your eyes. :limp:
[Comment ID #20454 Will Be Quoted Here]
I hate to break it to you, but it’s not one word. It’s “all right” not alright, or allright. Alright is considered to be nonstandard usage. Don’t worry, Coley. I don’t hate you.
Fuck you matt you are a moron!! All republicans want to do is GO TO WAR. Every fucking one has always jumped right into war.Gotta be the big dog and prove something, Makes the U.S. look like barbaric idiots! It takes a democrat to come in and fix up the fuck ups. Look at the stock market dumb ass it can’t get over 11,000 when clinton was in it was OVER 13,000 look at the unemployment rate NOW.Shit I could go on and on ~~~~Oh andpeople i dislike other than ALL REPUBLICANS people who don’t push their chair in when they get up from the table. 😡
And people who say you should be nice to everyone. Then when when ‘They’ leave the room Talk about Them. :geek:
tnmhutuimwoemtwerigtuvwietyiermxoequ,ouxgertyqvm,omweruvnyqmweuvtuyqwemicixoiwerumycasknugfyueroqifmu gyfgkdfjhuertuiodfhgb brt7435y79 4t97hyihjyufdfhyuhjyuvfvghjyufrgyufryu7hjyueuilden v vzxdaqA[p0-=-23455kkjjkcv fnh 😐 😈 :undies: :boob: 🙂 :thong: 8) :dead: 👿 :geek: : 😀 :puke: 💡 :java: :kiss: :limp: 😳 😛 🙄 :wang: 😕 😮 😆 😡 🙁 :wtf: 🙁 ❓ ❗ :boob: :boob: :wang: :wang: 🙄 🙄 :java: :java: :thong: :thong:
sruped cusens who say thay will fix the car then i get to spend the next tree days down in hickvill wating only to have to get a ride home becus he was to stoned to do the job 👿
aunts who bicth about the no good cusen but dosnt get rid of the ass hole 😡 😡
people who hat rednecks we didn’t do any thing to you
men who think it’s a good idea to wate for you to fall asleep then stick there :wang: in your ass and expet you to like it
punk ass kids
ok i’m going to bed now i’m too mean for my own good and i forgot how to spell 😀
yea right Matt.. i think i hate political know-it-alls :limp: there all thieves, I think they should hold 2 elections, if they suck at the job they could fire the miserable bastered 😆
1) People having personal conversations loudly while I’m trying to work.
2) People that insist that I look at their problem when I’m on a conference calll and juggling 12 projects while my co-workers are surfing the web
3) People expecting me to bother fixing their PCs when they insist on using AOL, no firewall or anti-virus software, never apply updates, upgrades…..
4) People that think that a depressed person should “just snap out of it”
5) The guy in 7th grade that stole my hat
6) The :wang: that scratched my entire car while I was getting meds for my 4 month old
7) Women with huge :boob: :boob: sticking them in my face and getting mad when I stare
8) People that can’t make a decent cup of coffee
9) People that can’t make decent pizza
10) Anyone that makes me wait like the people that have to search their pockets for the exact change. GOD FORBID YOU GET CHANGE!!!!
11) NY drivers especially on Friday night, on the Palisades, doing 90 when everyone else is barely hitting 50, cutting me off, flipping me off, giving me dirty looks while the :wang: in front of me does 40 in and out of the lane while talking on the cellphone and the one next to me apply makeup while she almost hits me and…..
12) Radio “personalities” that think everything they say is funny but hang up on you because you are a :wang:
15) Celebrities and their stinking little foo foo dogs
16) Anyone that complains about their kids but doesn’t have a freakin clue how to discipline. I have teenagers and if I get lip, I make their life MISERABLE! They still suck, but they don’t like sleeping in used kiddie litter. Throw their clothes out the window if they leave it on the floor. Don’t feed them. Get arrested and sleep peaceful in jail.
17) People that do not understand my “sense of humor” or “mental illness” and feel they have the right to make comments when they don’t know me and how dare they and now I’m upset and and and….
18) Most of the world
20) The under qualified moron that gave me that haircut
21) Car mechanics, salesmen, dentists, doctors, insurance companies, airlines
22) Companies that spend so much freakin money on crappy commercials when if they gave me 1/10 of that money, IU make a commercial everyone would remember!
Anyone interested in helping me market vibrating tampons?
#3 AOL aka A-hole Smell, What is antivirus? Update? Yeah, I read the newspaper.
#7:boob: :boob: Yes I am looking you slut. Cover up your fun bags, you teasing bitch.
#16 I remember my mother’s favorite expressions maybe these can help you.
kid “Where’s my t-shirt?” mother “I threw it in the trash.” kid “Why?” mother “It was on the floor.”
Kid “Can I have this cassette? (No CD when I was little) mother “If you can find the money in my purse, you can buy it.”
Kid “Why can’t I?” mother “Because I can stop cooking, cleaning, and doing your laundry. ”
Mother “Go to your room.” she comes with me and takes everything of entertainment value out of the my room. So staying in my room wasn’t so pleasent.
[Comment ID #20222 Will Be Quoted Here]
that would be funny if you weren’t liberal…tree hugging demo.
[Comment ID #20472 Will Be Quoted Here]
Too bad clinton is one of the worst people to have ever been in office…that jackass had people killed to get into office…dumbass!! democrats have good theories about running this country…but in the end those theories are about as good as the idea that communism will work..dumbfuck!!
[Comment ID #20399 Will Be Quoted Here]
i’ve got to agree with you, dawg. Democrats are about as good as a :wang:sucker with braces
Hey Howie, I agree with you on all aspects. And if you’re serious about the whole vibrating tampon idea……… 😈
And as for you Roach…in my opinion, I think anyone can vote however the fuck they want to. I admit I am primarily demo but I don’t vote based on that, I vote based what I think sounds the best for our current situation. I wasn’t old enough to vote when Clinton was elected, but I would’ve voted for him in a heartbeat. He looked like an average citizen—he played an instrument; he admitted to smoking some weed before office; and when his own love life went south, he went and got some(I know he did it in the White House, but technically while he was President that was HIS house). I wasn’t old enough to vote during Bush-Gore, but that time I would’ve voted for Bush, why Gore talked all about Censorship, and let’s face it, if Gore would’ve won, websites like Davezilla wouldn’t be possible. Voting in Bush was still a big mistake. The economy was the best it had ever been thanks to Demo Pres “Wild Willy” Bill Clinton, and it didn’t take Repub Pres George W(ait I smoked more than weed) Bush very long to screw that up. Personally, I don’t like the idea of paying between $2-$3 for a gallon of gas, but I guess a Pres from an OIL-RICH STATE wouldn’t mind if he could be making a profit.
And not to make light of a serious situation(and I’m sorry if I offend anyone, this is just to make a point to Roach), I think Hurricane Katrina was God’s way of tell Bush to stop being an asshole, and Hurricane Rita was God’s way of saying that Katrina was bad aim, that she was meant for Texas(to make our Christian Pres Bush realize that maybe he fucked up). And as for you Roach, if you don’t lay off, I got one word for you—-RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
(Raid for those who don’t want to cut through the extra letters)
There I think I feel better, I’m going through some tough times right now and I needed to vent, and Roach just gave a me a big bug target. 😛
I work at a gas station and recently we had to take the urinal out of our mens room….In its place, we put a nice plant……yep you guess it…..How can you miss a toilet and hit a potted plant on the other side of the room? :wtf:
Comments are closed