Skip to content
- Their local motto is, “If you can drive in Napoli, you can drive in Hell.”
- At the outdoor cafés, pigeons are smarter than waiters.
- The pizza really is 10 times better.
- Pulcinella is either good luck, bad luck, an evil clown or a sex god, depending on whom you ask.
- Napoli is full of budding Banksys.
- Stone-washed jeans are still alive and well in Southern Italy.
- Children not only openly use professional grade fireworks in the streets, they are encouraged to do so by adults.
- Texting while driving gives you the right of way.