Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- The next time you press your shirt, make sure you iron both sides before wearing the shirt to work
- Yes, you really do have a bottle of soy sauce from 2002 to throw away
- The next time you decide to delete an old folder from the server, make sure you’ve … already downloaded it first. Damn.
- When you fly back to Arkansas this weekend, do not lose the parking pass. Again.
- The next time you believe an optometrist who says, “Transition lenses will darken 60% of sunlight”, make sure she promises they will work while driving too (the only reason I paid extra for them)