Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- The coworker reads aloud every memo, email, etc. to themselves and has to tell me, “Oh, I’m not talking to you. I’m just thinking aloud.” I didn’t ask, OK?.
- People who live in Michigan, one of the snowiest states in the US, but can’t drive in 1/2″ of snow. Please go back to Ohio/Indiana/Windsor where no one can drive in any weather.
- People who make weak tea or coffee. If it bothers your stomach, drink something else. This ain’t rocket science.
- People who rake/blow their leaves onto my lawn
- The Sham Wow guy. Seriously, someone take him out.
- Who do you dislike today?