Skip to content
- All cars can be hotwired. The first time the wires contact, they will spark. The second contact will always start the car.
- You’ll never steal a car with bad brakes, poor suspension, etc. Stolen cars can jump cliffs, bridges and take impossible turns.
- Stolen cars never have safety glass.
- Shooting a criminal’s windshield will always kill the driver instantly, causing the vehicle to roll off a cliff into a fireball. Shooting a hero’s windshield will cause the glass to spider 14″ to the right or left of the driver.
- When your car is too narrow to fit through a thin European alley, leaning to the side will angle the car upward on the passenger-side wheels only.
- When you steal a car, no matter how intense the security or parking regulations, there will always be a parking space out front.
- Wht have you learned about car theft from movies?