Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- People who see every natural disaster or world event as somehow intimately tied to themselves, and view their existence as the cause.
- Youâ€™re waiting in a huge line at an over-priced coffee chain. The person in front of you has spent the entire time complaining about how ridiculous the line is and how long everyone is taking to order. Itâ€™s finally that personâ€™s turn. Like a deer in the headlights, they suddenly have no idea what they want and need to have each item described in detail. Twice.
- The guy who always has a story one better than you. No matter who you are, or what walk of life you come from, he did it first, better, longer, faster, and more amazing than you.
- Women who wear spike heels and skirts to completely inappropriate venues â€” like rock climbing.
- People who introduce themselves to you out of the blue and try to shake your hand after youâ€™ve just seen them scratch their nether regions.