Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Psychically melt the brains of the person(s) responsible for the meeting.
- Switch the agenda for one written in Pig Latin.
- Stare intently at the speaker’s face as if they have a monstrous zit on their cheek.
- Give the “your zipper is down” signal to the speaker numerous times during the meeting.
- Scream at the top of your lungs that you, “…just had the worst nightmare that I was in this horrible meeting!”
- Perform a striptease. Request unusual music.
- Inquire where this “box” is that everyone is thinking outside of, cause you sure haven’t seen one lying around the office.”
- If there is a window view, bolt from your chair, dive under the table and yell, “Incoming!” This works especially well if there are any war veterans in the room.
- Open a jar of spiders on the table.
- What would youdo during a boring meeting?