Cats in tights, are you kidding me? [GALLERY LINK]
Love the theremin? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? There’s an online theremin! [PLAY IT NOW]
Slittens. Cause the world needed a Tumblr blog devoted to kittens with sloth faces. [OMG YES]
Poor Kelly. She ordered a fur wolf tail for Halloween and got, well, not what she expected. It sure is furry. [VIEW PIC]
The most disgusting recipes on Pinterest [GALLERY LINK]
My Asshole Cats
- …Refuse to chase their toys until I’m in 4th stage REM sleep.
- …Only get nauseous when the floor is clean. And only on the hardwood.
- …Are responsible for 99% of all poltergeist activity in the lower 48 states.
- …Inform me their claws need trimming when they are sitting on my crotch.
- …Allow my baby to pull their hair, slap them and bite their heads. If I so much as pet them too close to their tails, I lose a vital organ.
- …Love our cranky old Pug, but are plotting the slow, painful death of our gentle Italian Greyhound.
- …Want to decimate every wild bird outside, but have no interest killing indoor spiders.
- …Can pick locks with the skill of a hardened ex-con.
- …Shit next to their litter box.
- Cats prefer baby toys to their own
- Babies prefer cat toys to their own
- Pugs will graciously eat dirty diapers, lightening the garbage load, but making for an interesting back yard cleanup.
LIZZ: “That’s it, honey.” [SITTING UP, ROCKING IN BED]
ME: “What are you doing?”
LIZZ: “I just… I have to stay awake and…to make sure the baby doesn’t fall asleep on me.”
ME: “What? I didn’t even hear you get out of bed.”
LIZZ “Oh. My. God. I am losing my mind.”
LIZZ: “This isn’t even the baby. I’ve been rocking the cat.”