- Go to Wikipedia. Hit Random. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
- Go to Random Quotations. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
- Go to Flickr and click on Explore the last seven days. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
- Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together or use Picnik.com.
- Facebook users: Post it with this text in the caption and tag the friends you want to participate
Email your good ones to me and we’ll have a gallery page of them next week.
that was funny dave. can’t wait to see them!
Yours turned out verrrry cool!
Mine’s on its way. 🙂
Man, you two had great ones! 8)
Funny -the first band name I got turned out to actually BE a real band – but I didn’t bother reading until I finished… bah – me and my ADD… 😛
My second attempt was much better though.
But it’s scary how well this works! :wtf:
Ok, Dave, I’ve sent you mine. Yours is funny. Hope you like it!
New here, my first comment
….this CD generator has potential to improve today’s band names…and they makes sense …
I think this is how bands do it… FAIL
is everyone out there feverishly working like busy little beavers? 😎
[quote comment=”627989″]is everyone out there feverishly working like busy little beavers? 8-)[/quote]
We have been commanded by the Great Zilla! Heed thy command or you won’t get spanked by Meagan.
Speaking of beatings – Nothing beats a wiki random flickr picnik!
I think I’ve gotten a little carried away. I’ve made more than 15 now, but I’ll only send you my best ones.
And StevieC is right, guys. Do as the Great Zilla says and I’ll stedge you real good! 😛
First one I did was too perfect – I quit while I was ahead!
Le premier album des Florida Oaks…
Ne cherchez pas cet album dans les bacs des disquaires… car il n’existe pas.
Dommage, j’aurais bien vu les Florida Oaks comme un chaînon entre Oasis et Rage Against The Machine 😀
L’album tout comme l’artiste sont totalement fictifs…….
Comments are closed