Skip to content
- The earth mother who holds up the entire queue by taking 18 minutes to arrange her carry-on in the overhead compartment, and then complains that the flight is late taking off
- The prat who holds up the line at the coffeehouse by demanding a 142Â° latte. As if they can tell.
- The senior citizen who unfolds 39 crumpled coupons for the cashier (all of which expired a decade ago), and demands they be honored.
- The buffoon at the ATM who makes everyone wait because she doesn’t know her PIN.
- The screaming brat who holds up the line through the X-Ray because he doesn’t want to walk through without his shoes on.