- People from the South who claim that 78°F is “chilly”. Hold up, son. You don’t know what chilly is.
- Flight attendants who are more concerned with their nails than their passengers.
- The guy you see in your rear view mirror, flipping you off because you dared to stop at the red light instead of blowing it.*
- People who forward me links to my own site, with the note, “Dude, this site is hilarious. You should check it out.”
- Companies who actually send me mail addressed to “Mr. or Mrs. Dave Zilla”.
- Neighbors who run their chainsaw at midnight.
*The best part of this was, he went careening past me, swore at me again, and then I saw him in the lobby of the agency I work at, waiting for an interview. With me. He went pale when he saw me.