- If you don’t have an island in your kitchen, your home will never sell. Buyers want an island.
- If you have the wrong kind of island in your kitchen, you’ll ruin your home No one will want to buy it.
- Laminate flooring is a high quality, inexpensive material to give you the look of real tile for less.
- Laminate floors look cheap and will lower the value of your home. You really should have gone with real tile.
- Use purple and orange pillows, paired with lots of candles for the look of a plush, Moroccan getaway.
- The Moroccan look is cheap, outdated and a fire hazard.
- Bake bread in your kitchen before buyers show up. It will make the house feel like a home.
- Buyers are savvy today and won’t fall for old tricks like baking bread.
What have you learned from HGTV?